Immediate care, including a no-wait policy with no appointment required. Our 24 hour answering service will get in touch with the on-call doctors immediately.
When you have a dental emergency, you need urgent care – not the additional stress of dealing with traffic, weather, or sitting around in a waiting room. Our advanced dental technologies enable us to perform emergency dental services: comfortably, safely and conveniently. We perform all dental procedures to eliminate discomfort, remove infection and save your teeth.The Drs. also provide restorative care to improve chewing and eating, preventative care and cosmetic enhancements to the appearance of teeth as desired.
- Dental pain or swellingDental abscess (infection of the root or the gums)
- Bleeding or swollen gums
- Dental trauma due to accident or injury
- Displaced or knocked-out tooth
- Broken tooth, chipped tooth or cracked tooth
- Broken or lost dental filling
- Broken or lost dental crown
- Broken or lost dentures
- Examination, Digital X-rays and Diagnosis
- Pain Management
- Fillings, Crowns, Bridges and Veneers: repairs and replacements
- Treatment of Infections or Abscesses
- Dentures and Partial Dentures: adjustments, repairs and replacements
- Root Canals